The ICC Women’s World Cup is the pinnacle of the Women’s 50 over game and you could be a part of it here at the County Ground, Taunton this summer.
By becoming an ICC Cricketeer you will be the face of the tournament and your duties will include:
- Meeting and greeting the spectators
- Supporting on/off field entertainment
- Supporting media operations.
The County Ground, Taunton will be staging seven matches during the competition between June 26th and July 15th and if you would like to be a part of the action all you have to do is click here to apply to become a Cricketeer.
To become a Cricketeer (volunteer), you must:
- Be 18 years of age before 31st March 2017
- Be able to speak and read English
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Be available for at least four shifts per tournament at your chosen venue
- Be able to attend a ‘face to face’ informal interview
- Attend one training day at the venue you are volunteering at. Training will take place during April/May.
What a Cricketeer may gain from the role
- Personal satisfaction of contributing to a world class global tournament
- Enhancement of CV
- Increase Employability
- Learn new skills
- Meet new people
- Opportunity to work as a team
- Meet like-minded people
- Attaining volunteer hours to achieve volunteer certificates
- Get to wear and keep the Official ICC Tournaments Cricketeers uniform.
The deadline for applications in Monday January 16th
Whilst not all of the roles will be high profile, or close to the cricket, they are all vitally important in helping to deliver this world class global tournament.
For more information on the Cricketeers volunteer programme please click here