Somerset Members are being reminded that the Club Annual General Meeting will be held today (Monday January 23rd).
The AGM will take place in the Colin Atkinson Pavilion at the Cooper Associates County Ground, Taunton at 7:30pm
- To receive and approve the Minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on January 25th 2016.
- To receive and, if approved, adopt the Report for 2016.
- To receive and, if approved, adopt the Statement of Accounts for 2016.
- To elect an Honorary Treasurer for 2017
- To appoint Auditors for 2017
- To announce the results of ballots for election of Members to serve on the Committee
- To approve, by the passing of a resolution of Members, the updated Club Rules, a copy of which can be viewed at the Club Offices or via the Area Committee section of this website.
Minutes from last years AGM can be downloaded here
Please note that Members will only be admitted to the Annual General Meeting on production of:
- The AGM Notice which was included in their Membership renewal pack
- Their 2016 Membership card.