The wait is over!
Somerset County Cricket Club can now reveal the details of our 2017 NatWest T20 Blast fixtures!
We will begin our campaign with four away matches.
First up will be at Surrey on Sunday July 9th. We follow this up with a trip to face the Essex Eagles on Thursday July 18th. We then head across the Severn Bridge to take on Glamorgan on Saturday July 15th before heading to Lord’s to take on Middlesex the following day.
Our first home match in the 2017 NatWest T20 Blast is the one that everyone is waiting for! Gloucestershire will be making the short trip down the M5 to the Cooper Associates County Ground on Friday July 21st for the big local derby.
We then host Middlesex on Sunday July 23rd and Hampshire on Wednesday July 26th.
We travel to take on the Kent Spitfires on Thursday July 27th before returning to Taunton to take on Sussex Sharks on Sunday July 30th.
The return match against Gloucestershire at the Brightside County Ground will be on Friday August 4th.
We have home fixtures against Kent Spitfires on Saturday August 12th and Glamorgan on Sunday August 13th before finishing the group stages with a trip to face Hampshire on Friday August 18th.
Our full NatWest T20 Blast fixture list is as follows:
- July 9th – Surrey v Somerset
- July 13th – Essex Eagles v Somerset
- July 15th – Glamorgan v Somerset
- July 16th – Middlesex v Somerset
- July 21st – Somerset v Gloucestershire
- July 23rd – Somerset v Middlesex
- July 26th – Somerset v Hampshire
- July 27th – Kent Spitfires v Somerset
- July 30th – Somerset v Sussex Sharks
- August 4th – Gloucestershire v Somerset
- August 6th – Somerset v Surrey
- August 12th – Somerset v Kent Spitfires
- August 13th – Somerset v Glamorgan
- August 18th – Hampshire v Somerset
Catch all the action!
Make sure you don’t miss any of these matches by becoming a 2017 Member.
Details of our Membership categories and prices can be found by clicking here
2016 Members should have recieved their packs through the post and you can renew by filling out your application form and returning it to us in the Free Post envelope provided. You can also pop in to Reception in the Andrew Caddick Pavilion during normal office hours or call us on 0845 337 1875.
You can also download a Membership form online here: Application Form 2017
Join us in 2017 as we #DareToDream