Today has seen the publication of the 2016 fixture list.
So what is happening when? Here is a quick guide to what you need to know:
When do we start?
County Championship First Division
We will begin our season on Sunday April 10th with at trip to the Emirates Durham ICG to take on Durham in the County Championship First Division.
This match will be followed by the traditional Universities fixture against Cardiff MCCU at Taunton Vale over three days beginning on Sunday April 17th.
NatWest T20 Blast
Our first NatWest T20 Blast match of the season is on Friday May 20th when we travel to Canterbury to play Kent.
Royal London One-Day Cup
We start our Royal London One-Day Cup campaign on Sunday June 5th with a big derby match against local rivals Gloucestershire
Other highlights include:
- Sunday May 1st. Our opening home match in the County Championship First Division against Lancashire
- Sunday May 15th. We welcome current champions Yorkshire to the County Ground in the County Championship First Division
- Friday June 3rd. Our first home NatWest T20 Blast fixture against Essex
- Monday June 27th. England Women take on Pakistan Women in a One-Day International at the County Ground
- Friday July 1st. We welcome local rivals Gloucestershire to Taunton in the NatWest T20 Blast
- Sunday July 3rd. We begin a three-day Tourist Match against Pakistan at the County Ground
- Tuesday September 20th. Our final County Championship First Division match of the season will see us welcome Nottinghamshire to Taunton
For a full list of our 2016 fixtures please click here: 2016 Fixture PDF
How can I see it all?
Make sure you don’t miss a single ball of the 2016 season at Taunton. Purchase your Membership now!
Prices start from just £154 for adults and £25 for juniors.
If you wish to purchase your Membership online please click here
Existing Members can fill out their application forms and return them to us in the Free Post envelope provided.
You can also pop in to Reception in the Andrew Caddick Pavilion during normal office hours (9am to 5pm Monday to Friday) or call us on 0845 337 1875.
Alternatively you can download a Membership form online here: Application Form 2016
We look forward to seeing you at The County Ground in 2016!